- Internships are available on a quarterly basis
- We issue documents evidencing completion of internship for universities (if required)
- Successful completion affords an opportunity to receive an offer of a paralegal role
Who is welcome:
- third or fourth-year undergraduate students, first or second-year master’s students
- Flexible schedule, discussed individually
- Command of English: upper-intermediate (B2) and above
To qualify for our programme, you will need to undergo several rounds of interviews with our lawyers and partners.
To apply, please send your CV and specify any additional training completed, moot courts and two priority practices.
Please specify “Internship” in the title.
Please email your CV to email@example.com.