Tatiana has been a Partner at ASB Consulting Group since 2011. She has been advising on venture capital and M&A in and outside the Russian Federation for over 15 years. She has led the M&A and Due Diligence Practice since 2019. With Tatiana in charge, over 20 funds for up to USD 130 m have been established and over 200 venture and M&A transactions structured.
She is currently a member of the Consulting Committee at the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry. She is fluent in Russian and English.
- led a transaction and advised a company involved in developing chemicals identification systems on sale of its R&D and technical divisions (optical spectrometer development) to a global player headquartered in the USA
- led a transaction and advised a Russian PE-fund on acquiring a 49% participatory interest in a German holding company building vertical wind tunnels
- led a transaction and advised a Russian-German unicorn company involved in biotech developments on its last round of investments before the founders and investors withdrew
- led a transaction and advised a Russian biopharmaceutical company on raising investments at all stages and subsequent sale of the development (a medicine for disseminated sclerosis) to a US public company
- advised a Russian video recording technology developer on its sale to a Chinese technological giant
- led a transaction and advised the owners on sale of food product plants
- led a transaction and advised the owners on sale of a natural resources business